1. Dr. Arindam Saha is currently the Managing Director of Vista Intelligence Private Limited. In a career spanning 21 years, he has worked in various sectors including steel, textile, chamber of commerce, commodity exchange, stock exchanges, data analytics and media. Before Vista Intelligence, he worked in organizations like Indian Chamber of Commerce, FIEO (Ministry of Commerce & Industry), The Economic Times, MCX, BSE, NSE andTicker. He has performed roles in energy management, business development, strategy, general management and communications. He has studied economics, statistics and management from the University of Calcutta, Indian Statistical Institute and IISWBM. Dr Saha is a PhD from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
2. Prof (Dr.) D. K. Banwet
Prof. Devinder Kumar Banwet is the former Vice Chancellor (Founding) of the University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata. He is an Emeritus Professor of DMS, IIT,Delhi.
Prof. Banwet is a graduate mechanical engineer with Master of Industrial Engineering and Ph.D from IIT, Delhi. He is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India).
3. Prof (Dr.) M.Thenmozhi is a Professor in Finance in the Department of Management Studies of Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai with more than 31 years of academic experience. She has also been the Director of National Institute of Securities Markets, Mumbai. Prior to joining IIT Madras, she was working as a Faculty in the Management Division of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management at Anna University, Chennai.
She has been ranked in top 100 Women in Finance in India in 2019 by AIWMA. She is an Executive Endeavour Fellow (2007) of the Australian Government and a recipient of Fulbright-Nehru Visiting Lecturer Fellowship (2011) and European Union Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (2009). She is a National Award Winner (2003) for developing the best manufacturing policy draft for India and the award was given by the former Prime Minister Shri. Atal Bihari Vajpayee in the National Manufacturing Sector Policy Competition organized by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and We Think for India (WTI) Forum. She is a recipient of EXIM Bank Chair Professorship (2016) in Finance offered by Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
She has international teaching / research experience with Queensland University of Technology (2007), Australia, La Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) (2009), Spain, University of Passau (2010), Germany, San Diego State University (2011), USA and Lagos Business School (2016), Nigeria.
4. Prof. (Dr.) Surendra S. Yadav received his Bachelor of Technology
(B. Tech.) from Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T.) Kanpur India, MBA from University of Delhi, India, and Ph.D. in management from University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne France.
Prof Surendra S Yadav is currently Emeritus Professor in the Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi.
Prof. Surendra S. Yadav has published 14 books in areas of finance and management.
He has guided 24 Ph. D. scholars. He has more than 315 papers to his credit, which include 185 papers in reputed research journals, 5 chapters in edited books and 125 papers in conferences. Besides, he has published more than 3 dozen articles in financial/economic newspapers.
He is the Editor-in-Chief of a reputed international journal, JAMR (Journal of Advances in Management Research), published by Emerald, UK.
Prof Surendra S Yadav is/has been member of several committees and editorial boards of several research journals.
5. Prof. (Dr.) Madhu Vij is a former Senior Professor of Finance with over 4 decades of experience at the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. Her professional and teaching interests include the areas of International Finance, Risk Management, Banking and Financial Services, Corporate Finance and Accounting. At present she is the Academic Council Chair and President at Global Risk Management Institute, Gurugram.
Currently, Prof Vij also serves as the Government Nominee, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and is an Independent Director for four private limited companies. She has been a Non -Executive Independent Director of MOIL Limited a Mini Ratna PSU from 25-06-2010 to 24-06-13.She is a member, Board of Governors, Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, member Academic Advisory Body, Indian Institute of Management, Sirmaur, to name a few.
Prof Vij has received the Alumni Excellence award from Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi. Dr Vij has participated and attended the Global Colloquium on ‘Participant Centred Learning’ at Harvard Business School, Boston, USA. She was on the Panel of Judges for award of PM’s trophy for selecting the best steel plant for 2 years (2011-2013) and has also been a member of Ad-Hoc Task Force, Results Framework Document (2011-2013).
Prof Vij is … actively involved in research, consultancy and training for several leading public and private organizations in the areas of Risk management, Project management, Strategic financial management, Case based method of learning and teaching, Finance for Non finance managers.
She is on the editorial board of several Journals and has participated in Conferences and presented research papers both in India and abroad. Prof Vij’s research interests include credit ratings and financial crisis, enterprise risk management and corporate sustainability, country risk analysis, foreign exchange risk management, treasury management, corporate valuation, asset liability management and corporate governance.
She serves on the editorial board and is also a reviewer for several academic journals, national and international conferences. Dr Vij has extensively published research papers in International and national Journals of repute and has presented papers globally in in the field of banking and finance. She has authored four books namely Multinational Financial Management, Management Accounting, Management of Financial Institutions and a book on Corporate Finance for NIIT for MBA participants She has also co-authored two books – one on ‘Merchant Banking and Financial Services’ and the second one on ‘Women’s Studies in India: A Journey of 25 Years.
Prof Vij had been the Director, Women’s Studies and Development Centre, University of Delhi for one year (June 2012 to July 2013) and is actively involved in working on Gender issues, has delivered special talks in this area and has also worked on a project on ‘Microfinance and Gender’.
6. Prof. (Dr.) Alok Pandey is Dean-School of Management, GD Goenka University Gurugram, India.
In a career spanning close to 25 years, he has served in senior faculty positions at Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad, National Institute of Financial Management (Ministry of Finance-Govt. of India) and Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi. He has also served as Director and Member-Governing Council of the Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad and Director-Advance Studies at the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Statutory Body under Ministry of Corporate Affairs-Govt. of India).
A specialist in the area of Capital & Commodity Market Microstructure, Corporate & International Finance, he is also the Chairman of Index Advisory Committee (IAdC) at the Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX) & Independent Director on the Board of CSC e-Governance Services of India Ltd (Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology).
He has organized several FDPs for faculty members and MDPs & training sessions by organizations regularly. He has also taught as an adjunct faculty at several premier business schools, such as IIM, Lucknow, IIFT-New Delhi, Goa Institute of Management & many others.
An avid reader and researcher, he is an examiner of M.Phil. & Ph.D. for many Universities and has experience in guiding Ph.D. level work independently. He has to his credit several research articles in peer reviewed ABDC/ SCOPUS indexed journals and has presented his work in conferences internationally. He has authored and edited seven books published by international publishers and written articles for national newspapers. He is an alumnus of Faculty of Management Studies, BHU (1995) and was awarded Ph.D. in International-Finance by University of Lucknow in 2002.
7. Dr. Achintan Bhattacharya is the former Director at National Institute of Bank Management, Pune, and National Insurance Academy, Pune. He is a former Joint Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance Government of India. Subsequently, he has served as the Director of the Bandhan School of Development Management, and is now an Advisory Consultant.
He has been an academic administrator engaged in building training institutions, faculty development, and process building. Academic interest covers a wide range from teaching in economics , leadership, banking, microfinance, public policy and Indology.
He has a Masters in Economics from Calcutta University, Bachelor of Law from Delhi University and a Ph.D from University of Agra.
8. Prof. (Dr.) J. N. Mukhopadhyay is an alumnus of IIT, IIM and PhD in Economics from Jadavpur University.
He joined industry and worked with leading organizations like BOC, Balmer Lawrie, Alghanim (Kuwait) and SREI Infrastructure Finance etc.
After 17 years in the industry, he joined as Professor of Finance at Globsyn in 2002, where he worked for 12 years and held the position of Dean. Subsequently he was Director at J D Birla Institute, Kolkata and later Director, Heritage Business School, Kolkata.
He has taught as a Visiting faculty at different IIMs viz., IIM Calcutta, IIM Rohtak, IIM Bodh
Gaya, IIFT Kolkata and IIM Ranchi.
He has also conducted Executive education for reputed corporates viz., Tata Motors, Mcnally
Bharat, Lafarge, Titan Industries, Exide and others.
9. Prof. (Dr.) Ranjan Dasgupta is currently working as an Associate Professor in Finance Area in Goa Institute of Management (GIM). He had also taught in Xavier University Bhubaneshwar (XUB), and other premier institutions over the last 20 years.
Prof. Das Gupta has published more than 40 papers in reputed international journals like Finance Research Letters, International Journal of Managerial Finance, American Business Review, International Journal of the Economics of Business, Managerial Finance, Review of Behavioural Finance, IIMB Management Review, etc. and attended more than 15 international and national conferences of repute.
He has conducted training for mid-level executives and practitioners for different organizations across India.
10. Prof. Anupam Bhattacharya, Principal, Department of Management, IEM, Kolkata
11. Prof (Dr.) Sujit Dutta, HOD, Department of Management, IEM, Kolkata